
In a few weeks my friend Carie, is coming to visit me from Missouri. Since we were in High School together we have always dreamed of going to 'The Price is Right'. So our dreams are becoming a reality! In preparation for our hopefully getting on the show and winning jet skis we are price shopping and going to make some witty t-shirts to wear in that they will increase our changes to get us on the show. I am posting a few of my T-shirt ideas and wanted to put it to a vote of which one everyone likes best. Or if you have any witty or cool ideas that would be fun let me know!





This one is Drew's head pasted on Bob Barkers Body, I thought it was funny.




Some other ideas I have are to make Drew into a Warhol painting, Or to have a black and white drew face with a big red lip smooch on the forehead saying something lame like, we love you Drew*.
*For the record, I think Bob Barker is the only one for me, Drew sadly, is a substitue but I am not opposed to sucking up to someone who I loathe (for making 'who's line is it anyway' show LAME!) just to get on a TV show and win a bunch of money and a new car! hahah




11 comments:
Yeah! I am the first person to vote.
I totally like the Obamaized ones the best. I think they are a pretty original idea and that's the kind of thing that will get you one the show!
Have fun and win millions!
and a jet ski for me. : ) h
aww EMILY! I love them. You have been working so hard. And here I am just shouting out dumb ideas like "Pick Me!" on a shirt.
My two favorites are either the obama ones or the "Priceless" one.
I will think about it for awhile and then vote. In the meantime, I will link my blog to you.
Can't wait! New Jet skis and a trip to Ireland here we come!
Priceless is awesome! The network may want to hire you once they see these! You are amazing. When can we start ordering? You could drive busted tees out of business with your amazing vision, humor and sense of style ;)
Pick the "Change" one. They will eat it up. Emily, you are very talented.
Hi Emily!!!
I just found your blog from Richelle's! I'm so excited right now, I keep telling my husband stories about our childhood (gotta love those!)
So I love your shirt ideas. I like the Obama (Change) shirt the best.
I'm going to keep checking in on your blog for sure!
Amy (Reinwand) Dansie
i have recently learned that Drew Carey is a conservative with libertarian leanings, so maybe the Obama shirt wouldn't be very popular with him.
hah, these are funny! i don't know which one i like the best.. maybe the one in the frame? you're talented and awesome!
Supercute! i love the ones that say "priceless" What a great idea! My friend is going to the price is right in April! Maybe I need to come down and give it a whirl! :) Have fun!!!
I do agree with you--Bob Barker is much better. I loved watching Price is Right as a girl. Maybe we should come visit!
I love the first one. You are so incredibly talented. Wish I could be there! We need to plan something fun like that.
Love you!
Post a Comment