Mar 21, 2009

Abram and Thomas Photoshoot



This week I was able to photograph some friends of mine. Abram being almost 3 months old and Thomas (Abrams daddy) who is starting up his own law firm.  I had a lot of fun hanging out with the MacLeans and hope I can photograph Abram again soon! Maureen and Tom you guys are great! I hope you like the pics!












Maureen had some fun toys and I painted some letter 'A's for props! They were really fun!










Here are the pictures of Thomas. He looks like a company man, that will get the job done if you need a lawyer.











Thanks to the MacLeans for letting me shoot them and thanks to Becky who gave me some photo and lighting advice! Hopefully I will be doing more photo shoots in the future.

2 comments:

The Crane Family said...

BEAUTIFUL EM!!! You are so talented--What an amazing gift! You captured them so well--and the lighting is awesome! We love you guys!

The Crane Family said...

By the way--You guys are always having way too much fun!!! We're so jealous! St. Patties and your B-day looked rockin'!