Mar 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's day!


Happy St. Patty's Day! As was tradition in my home growing up, my mom would make green pancakes and green milk for us on St. Patrick's day morning.  This morning didn't realize what day it was. To make the day special Chad found the end of the rainbow for dinner, he wasn't wearing green, so needless to say he got pinched! We hope you all had a great one!


p.s. I started making green eggs and ham, but realized we were out of ham. So we just had green eggs!

5 comments:

s_delgrosso said...

That's awesome! I love the photo of Chad digging in :o).

Amy said...

That's so creative! I love looking at your blog. Happy 29th! I can't believe how old we're getting... I mean me, not you of course :)
I still remember smacking you in the head with the crochet mallet how ever many years ago. Sorry about that.

Unknown said...

So fun!! I thought about making green eggs and ham, didn't have ham, and ran out of eggs too!

Dorothy said...

Em, you're amazing!!

Leslie said...

What a wife! Good job EM!! We love reading your posts! You always have something fun to share! SOunds like a FABULOUS birthday! What a husband!!! YEA for Chad!
p.s. I am not sure we will be coming down in April, now due to my job, but we are hoping to come down maybe in August for a 3 day weekend or something- I will keep ya posted for sure!!!! <3 Les