you know the saying, its funny because it's true. Well when my sister sent me this I laughed out loud, because it's true. I am just wondering when people are gonna get over Twilight already.
lol! Thats so true. I read the books and they're not bad, but they're also seriously overrated. There are a lot of better books out there. No offense to Stephanie Meyer though, I wish I were the one having cool dreams that I could write down and make millions off of.
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
4 comments:
lol! Thats so true. I read the books and they're not bad, but they're also seriously overrated. There are a lot of better books out there. No offense to Stephanie Meyer though, I wish I were the one having cool dreams that I could write down and make millions off of.
I agree!
ahh you know you love twilight. Read the books again and you will like them more. Or study them like your bible.
Hehe
Our ward already has a survey that we have to give our sister's during VT. Why not have a Twilight portion of our lesson, too funny.
Post a Comment