I dream of having a baby shoot done with my little ones. My 3 year old would cover his face and my 1 year old would run away. :) Those are beautiful! I'm impressed!
You are so talented at something you don't have passion for, and that is enviable!! :) Have SO MUCH fun at The Price is Right and I expect to see at least one of you on there!!
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
4 comments:
There are some really great shots at: http://www.bluelilyphotography.com/index2.php
And that baby is adorable!!!
I dream of having a baby shoot done with my little ones. My 3 year old would cover his face and my 1 year old would run away. :)
Those are beautiful! I'm impressed!
You are so talented at something you don't have passion for, and that is enviable!! :) Have SO MUCH fun at The Price is Right and I expect to see at least one of you on there!!
Beautiful shots Miss Emily! Whether or not you think they're creative, I think they're beautiful! Keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment