Jan 4, 2010

Weight Watchers

Ok everyone, you know its New Years and time for resolutions. I am starting weight watchers tomorrow. I did it before Chad and I got hitched and lost about 15 lbs so I am hoping for big weight lost goals for 2010. Some of my family members who have done WW have given me great recipes so I am hoping by posting this on my blog I can rack up a few more. I also have been eyeing the new WW cook book from costco. A fifteen dollar slurge will help me in getting healthier and helping me cook more! If anyone in Burbank want to join with me.. please do!

4 comments:

l i z said...

my mom-in-law was doing ww and gave us a cookbook. i really like all the recipes i've tried so far.

good luck, Em!

Megan said...

Best of luck to you with your goals! I know my resolution is to lose a few lbs. too, it'll be great to hear about your experience and get recipe ideas :)

Leslie said...

WW is awesome! You will love it! Dave and I are trying it again too!! It's totally do-able... just gotta get our heads in the right mindset...GOOD LUCK!! Way to go EM!! :) p.s. I have LOVED all of our photos on your photography blog! They are awesome!! You're amazing!!

Kate said...

I would totally be with you if I was there. I love WW and have had great success with them.