OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for it to start and yet so sad it's the final season! I love that you guys are into it. All our original Losties have fallen away...
Em & Chad...March 14th is a great time of year in the Bay Area. Then again, it's always a great time of year in the Bay Area. For a small six hour drive, you can explore the Northern world.
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
3 comments:
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! can't wait! you've turned me into a LOST (smoke)monster! xo
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for it to start and yet so sad it's the final season! I love that you guys are into it. All our original Losties have fallen away...
Em & Chad...March 14th is a great time of year in the Bay Area. Then again, it's always a great time of year in the Bay Area. For a small six hour drive, you can explore the Northern world.
Post a Comment