Jan 23, 2010

Book Co-Op

Photobucket
Lately I have been thinking of starting a book co-op blog.  This would be a place for people to join the blog and post what books they own and would be willing to lend out.  I think it would be a magical place where a bunch of great people with great books can swap each other so that more people can read more great books.

I am not sure how it is gonna work out or who will be doing it. But I would like to take a vote to the comment board to see who is interested.  I was thinking this would be a trade for a trade system and it would also be fun to write a little note with each book you send. Bringing together the beauty of reading and letter writing.

Who's with me????

4 comments:

krista said...

that would be fun!

Unknown said...

Great idea, Em! Hope you are resting up and feeling OK. Hugs!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Fantastic idea!

I am a friend of Emily C's who blog stalked you. Nice to meet you.

embot said...

i'm in! Not sure i have much to offer but I'd love to be apart of it.