- Cook more!
- Sew quilts, bags, and other things (now that I have a sewing machine, thanks ELLEN!)
- Get organized
- Get serious about selling stuff on e-bay
- Work more consistently at freelance retouching and photography
- Get healthy with my hubby
- Continue to grow spiritually ie. reading and pondering my Sunday School lessons BEFORE sunday morning.
- Start playing violin again and volunteer to play in church
- Pursue personal and creative photography
- Make more of an effort to see and keep in touch with friends
- Go camping and hiking
- Go to the beach more (I live in california for crying out loud!)
- Be a better wife ie making Chad's life more relaxed with more back rubs and less nagging on my part.
- Get my gall bladder removed!!!! P.S. gall stones are GREAT!
- Turn 30 (I don't really have a choice in this one) but I can choose to be positive about it!
- HAVE a BABY (no I am not prego...but I really hope to be sometime in the next year!)

4 comments:
these all sound great! i particularly like the sewing and cooking ones. oh, and the last two!
good luck!
All look like AMAZING goals! My only recommendation is to make sure you blog about how you're doign them so I can gleen some wisdom and motivation to do some of that stuff myself! :)
Good goals!! you are an inspiration to us all. I think I'll copy most of them. EXCEPT for the the "have a baby."
I really want to "turn 30" this year. THAT would be AWESOME.
Really.
Happy New year lil' sis.
Love you!!
Wow Em--You're a champ!! Awesome Goals--We all could use a little stretching couldn't we? I need to post mine, maybe I would be more inspired to do them! How about--get together with your favorite sister Cosi? That would be awesome
Post a Comment