Jan 12, 2010

New Year, New Look

Saturday Chad and I embarked on an Ikea adventure. We had seen in an ad a while back that the Malm bed frame that we had been eyeing for a while was going on sale at 60% off. I have looked at this frame used on craigslist, but being that ikea furniture isn't the longest lasting we decided getting it new would be the best.  While there we picked out a great little 20 dollar duvet cover! It's nice to have a new look, just for something different for a change. I don't doubt that I will eventually go back to the calming and simple white, but for now I think this is really fun! Also, I finally found a place to hang out the cartoon portrait that I got for Chad on his birthday (see the pic above).



Before


After

6 comments:

l i z said...

looks so cute. love the portrait of you two!

Leslie said...

Super cute Em! Love a good deal!! :)

Leslie said...

Oh Em- check out my blog for an AWESOME new WW recipe (the shrimp tacos) only 3 points each and YUMMY!

Megan said...

Love it!!

emily jeanne said...

thanks for the recipe leslie.. that sounds SOOO good!

embot said...

so super cute! I love that cartoon photo. i think i'd love one of me and doug! can i copy you?