Jul 6, 2009

Caitlin


I know, I know all 7 of you who read my blog are dying to hear about my trip to southern Utah for my family reunion. I promise that I will soon post pics and stories about my adventures.  While in Utah I was able to photograph my niece Caitlin, she is so talented and smart, and not to mention beautiful! I remember baby-sitting her and now she is in college! I took some post senior portraits of her and wanted to share some of my favorite pics with you all! P.S. I got my senior portraits when I was 20 as well... better late than never!










5 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are beautiful pictures Emily! Caitlin you look gorgeous! I LOVE THEM!!! Way to go!

Kate said...

love-er-ly...don't ya just adore Utah scenery. i'm on pins and needles for the rest of your trip

Tawnya said...

That's a good idea, to wait until you're 20 to get senior pics. Mine are so dated and fugly.

Ellen said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful girl! great job!

Megan said...

You are an amazing photographer Emily!