I just LOVE every one of these shats Em! Thanks for taking them--hey--where's the family fun shot -- you know the Michael Jackson one? Love, MOM You've got so much talent. Could Emily Jeanne Photography print us all one of these food fam shots?Thanks to everyone for the terrific party!
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
2 comments:
THese are AWESOME!!! I want a copy of your pictures EM!!!
I just LOVE every one of these shats Em! Thanks for taking them--hey--where's the family fun shot -- you know the Michael Jackson one? Love, MOM You've got so much talent. Could Emily Jeanne Photography print us all one of these food fam shots?Thanks to everyone for the terrific party!
Post a Comment