We have to be out by the weekend of the 1st, so if anyone is around that weekend we certainly wouldn't frown as some help moving stuff downstairs and about 20 feet. Whoo hoo for no moving truck and WHOO HOO for more space to breath! And have guests! (hint, hint...nudge, nudge)
Jul 15, 2009
We are Moving!
OK before everyone (especially those in my tiny, tiny ward) freak out. We are in fact moving but we are moving downstairs and next door from where we currently live. Our landlord offered us the two bedroom unit for a great deal. What it means for us is more room to grow (grow our family not our stuff... to be clear, no I am not prego). It is totally renovated w/ hard wood floors, a bigger kitchen with (granite) counter space, and room to actually fit food AND dishes in the cupboards. It has a sweet tub that is even jetted! It has a front porch! A 2 car garage which we can use for car and storage and get rid of our storage unit. And my favorite feature about our new place is a DISHWASHER!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
super rad!!!!!!!!! That is sooo great, the place sounds fantastic! congratulations!
congratulatios! That is awesome emily! i can come help - i will bring my weight belt :)
That is awesome! Good job movers.
Awsome! We'll be down to visit soon! Wish we were closer to help with the move.
Sounds GREAT! I love your pictures btw! You're an awesome photgrapher!
yea! That will be awesome!!!!! I bet you are SOOO excited! Can't wait to see you guys! We are thinking the first week of August... We'll be calling soon! :)
I love it - maybe I can talk Rich into a beach trip in late August or something - that is if we could stay with you two?!?! I can't to see pictures.
By the way - thanks for being so helpful with Natalie at the camp out. I can't wait for you two to have babies - but no rush.
Very nice!! Who do we call to book our reservations!
Love you!!
oooh! you are awesome. I will have to come visit you again.
Post a Comment