8 things I did yesterday:
1. Applied for Jobs online
2. Packed up Boxes
3. Made Triple Berry shortcake
4. Returned a giant shag rug to costco
5. Found beautiful curtains for my new place at Ikea, in the AS-IN area for $3.50!
6. Went to dinner at a MacLeans
7. Paid bills
8. Kissed my husband!
8 things I look forward to:
2. Packed up Boxes
3. Made Triple Berry shortcake
4. Returned a giant shag rug to costco
5. Found beautiful curtains for my new place at Ikea, in the AS-IN area for $3.50!
6. Went to dinner at a MacLeans
7. Paid bills
8. Kissed my husband!
8 things I look forward to:
1. Moving to our new place
2. GETTING A FREAKING JOB
3. The weather cooling down at the end of the summer
4. Family to come visit in August
5. Having little ones someday
6. Owning a home someday
7. Having a car that has power locks and windows AND air conditioning
8. Going to lunch with my husband today!
8 things I wish I could do:
2. GETTING A FREAKING JOB
3. The weather cooling down at the end of the summer
4. Family to come visit in August
5. Having little ones someday
6. Owning a home someday
7. Having a car that has power locks and windows AND air conditioning
8. Going to lunch with my husband today!
8 things I wish I could do:
1. find motivation and energy to exercise.
2. Play the piano
3. Have perfect vision without glasses or contacts
4. Find a good job
5. Be and actress
6. Move to Europe
7. Have a baby without having to give birth
8. Transport all of my friends and family from Utah to California
8 shows I watch:
2. Play the piano
3. Have perfect vision without glasses or contacts
4. Find a good job
5. Be and actress
6. Move to Europe
7. Have a baby without having to give birth
8. Transport all of my friends and family from Utah to California
8 shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. Psych
4. So You Think You Can Dance?
5. Bones
6. The Soup
7. The Colbert Report
8. Law and Order
8 People I tag to do the Crazy 8's quiz
2. Heroes
3. Psych
4. So You Think You Can Dance?
5. Bones
6. The Soup
7. The Colbert Report
8. Law and Order
8 People I tag to do the Crazy 8's quiz
Dorothy Gibson
Caitlin Christensen
Leslie Doxey
Kate Clark
Carie Allman
Tamsin North
Sally Jackson
Amy Dansie
Caitlin Christensen
Leslie Doxey
Kate Clark
Carie Allman
Tamsin North
Sally Jackson
Amy Dansie

No comments:
Post a Comment