Jul 10, 2009

I am a GEEK


It is official. I am a GEEK. Every time HP6 Trailers or previews come on TV or a preview at the movies, I squeal with delight. I am DYING to see the new flick. I have been re-reading book 6 to get ready for the movie. I unfortunately am NOT seeing it on opening night but rather, opening weekend. So a week from tomorrow I will be happy as a clam! NO SPOILERS for those of you seeing it before me!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm a geek too!!! I'm Seeing it for the second time this morning (perks of my job...lol)! BUT I LOVE IT! I hope you do too. :) People say there's not a lot of action, but I think it's really well done, and the characters just get more and more endearing to me!

Jookylover said...

I am rereading it for the third time to prepare. We are going opening day, but not the midnight show.