
Because of my 'things that must go' list I decided to make a list of RADICAL stuff that has happened today.
Friends in town Last night I got to go to dinner with my good friend Carie and her husband and friends. We also met them in Burbank for breakfast at PORTOS (which should be reason enough for this list). To add to my delight my best friend Elin is in town and we are hanging out for a couple days!! whoo hoo!
THE BATMOBILE On the way to breakfast at Portos we see a crowd of people, I internally groaned thinking it was actually the line for Portos but it turned out to be the freaking Batmobile from the 1960's Batman TV show!!! Chad was like a kid in a candy store, or even just like a CHAD in a candy store. Totally random and awesome!
FREE Slurpees It is 7-11 so that means it is FREE SLURPEE DAY!!!!
People singing in their cars when they think no one is listening We had to make a Costco run today so I opted to read in the car instead of going in. I am SOOOO glad I stayed because I witnesses one of the greatest things that has happened to me in ages. I was sitting there minding my own business in the passenger seat of my car with the windows down. The person in the car next to me walks up (he's 30 something guy, alone and looking kinda geeky). So he turns on his car, and 'Owner of a Lonely Heart' is playing pretty loudly. I sort of chuckled to myself at this point, but THEN he started singing along! I was so awed by this that I just had to look and see if he realized I was sitting RIGHT next to his door. He looked at me, turned red and swiftly backed out his car. I laughed so hard in my car by myself, and it totally just made my day pretty much perfection!


No comments:
Post a Comment