
It is a fact, vampire mania which has been sweeping the world for the past few years. With all the revival of bodice ripping gothic novels and the what seems like millions of offshoots of vampire chronicles and novellas I decided to make a vampire mix cd for all those on both sides of the love/hate relationship that is vampire mania.
So heres to you: Twilight Saga, True Blood, Underworld, Interview the a vampire, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Let the right one in, Nosfaratu, Blackula, The Count and of course Count-chocula!
Kiss Me Deadly - A Vampire Mix

ENJOY!

2 comments:
The link is only good for 10 downloads, so if you have any problems just leave a comment and I will re-upload a new link for you! enjoy!
this is funny. I love that you started out with count chocula.
I am embarrassed to say True Blood is my new favorite show.
Post a Comment