
Lately I have been busy with girls camp stuff, and I have pictures and stories piling up that I have been wanting to blog about. However, until the craziness blows over all the millions of people our there who are dying for my next blog installment (*cough... 5 of you*) will just have to hold your horses. I did blog a secret rant aka a fleeting moment of blog honestly. But then I realized that I probably just sound like I am holding a pity party for myself. Rest assured that was not my intention and that is why I speedily removed the post.

About 8 days from now Chad and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary! I cant even believe it has been that long! It seems like yesterday! We are making our first trip to the Newport Beach Temple in honor of our anniversary! It has been a wonderful, exciting, different, challenging, rewarding and a scrumptrillescent year!


photos by Emilie Campbell @ www.emiliecampbell.com
Animation photos by Joan Prusse

6 comments:
"scrumtrilescent!" hahaha i love it! here's to many many more! xoxo
i think i could spend at least an hour watching you guys dance in those wonderful animated photos and not be one bit tired of it.
oh yeah.
happy one year!!
Happy One Year!!! That's such a good idea to go to the temple on your anniversary! Unfortunately ours will be on a Sunday, and they're not open then. :(
Do you need any help with Girls Camp stuff?? I'm in Burbank every weekday for work, so if you find yourself in a panic, just call or facebook me, and I could come after work to help out with whatever!
happy happy happppeee anniversary. (That is me singing that upbeat tune while watching you two dance.)
We will be coming to LA around July 10. Will you be around?? I am thinking conveyor belt sushi... YUM!
Happy Anniversary guys! That first year is such a fun one~ but also nice to have under your belt! Congrats and wishing many more wonderful years to come!!! :)
Wow, one year already? That's great :) Have a super cool anniversary.
Post a Comment