
For a quick update... this coming week I will be 'roughing it' at girls camp. If you call roughing it sleeping on beds in cabins! Well, its time for all the hard work of girls camp to come to fruition. I can't wait! It is going to be such a blast with all the great girls and leaders of the Burbank 1st Ward and the North Hollywood stake. Stay tuned for pics!

Shortly after getting home from camp Chad and I will REALLY be 'roughing it' at the Gibson/Doxey family reunion at Navajo Lake, near Ceder Breaks in southern Utah! There have been some pretty amusing emails about a so-called solar shower system that is going to be keeping 50+ people clean for the camping trip... I will keep everyone informed about how that turns out! ha! I am so happy to be hanging out with my family and to be back in Utah even if it is for a couple days. And for the record Navajo Lake is one of my favorite in-land bodies of water to swim in, even if it is freezing!

3 comments:
cool, i can't wait to see all your updates!
Good luck with Girls Camp! It's always stressful and tiring, but well worth it! :) and Cedar Breaks is so amazingly beautiful... I hope you have so much fun on all your adventures, and look forward to hearing about them!
You're gonna love it!!! Have a blast EM!! :)
Post a Comment