Jun 27, 2009
JUST FINISH!
Today I got back from girls camp! It was such an amazing time with all the girls in the Burbank 1st! They all are so fun and thoughtful and really just a great group of young women. I had a great time getting to know each of the girls unique personalities. It was a busy week of challenges, certification, the 3 mile hike (and 5 mile hike), doing Pilate's AFTER the hike (what were they thinking?). I loved the spiritual refill that I received by listening to the testimonies of the young women and leaders while at camp. The night hike was so wonderful and the trust walk was really humbling. All the girls were wonderful and were especially spunky, funny, smart, compassionate, talented, and just kind hearted girls. I LOVE YOU GUYS! The leaders were awesome and we all survived...even through a dramatic poison oak hysteria that hit the camp (that actually turned out to be common rashes). I laughed, I cried, I sweat, and I had a blast! .....and I am glad that I am not going to girls camp for at least another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY! Congrats on surviving your first year! It really is wonderful... dare I say I miss it? haha :)
Sounds so Fun Em!!! Thanks for hanging with us and showing us the town!! We had so much fun with you-- I can't believe you took the time (with camp craziness) to spend the whole day! Awesome memory!!
Post a Comment