Feb 26, 2008

Wedding inspirations

 

My colors for the wedding are black and white with accents of tiffany blue. I am planning on having all white flowers (hydrangeas or spring mixes) and having white cloths, and the little girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes! (a few of my favorite things??) I am also planning on have blue table runners or squares. Also on each table I want to incorporate my love for all things photography. So I will be displaying some of my old cameras that I have in my collection.

 


here are a few favors, vases, letters and fabrics that I am using for my wedding. Just compiling ideas and posting them up to see what you all think. (It is becoming increasingly hard to find a TRUE 'tiffany blue', which is actually a bit greenish. So I might be rethinking my colors to be a bluer version of tiffany blue. Any thoughts? or ideas?


8 comments:

Teresa Gashler said...

Love the color scheme. It'll be so classy :)

Leslie said...

I LOVE your colors! They are gorgeous! I REALLY love them! They look awesome! I love your ideas, it is going to be so great!

carie said...

totally awesome! but how am I going to find double happiness posters in tiffany blue?

emily jeanne said...

thanks for liking the colors! I can't wait for the double happiness!

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

Hey Emily...it's lisa V from school! Great minds think alike...my colors were practically the same! Hey...i was wondering if i could look at your windows and doors series again. We are finishing our basement and need some art work! my email is lvohs@hotmail.com! hope to talk to you soon! lisa

chad said...

it's going to be beautiful! :)

Tamsin said...

So pretty, little Ems! I have a feeling I'm going to want to have a second wedding so I can steal all of your ideas! :)

Heidi and Rich said...

I love it - you are so creative and have an eye for beauty. I can't wait!!! Provo here we come - Let the count down begin