Feb 23, 2008

Valentines day waffle breakfast


I woke up early on V-day to cook Chad a waffle breakfast. I had been planning it for a long time. I made pink heart shaped waffles with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. I also got some fruity syrups, whip cream and herbal tea (not quite as sweet when compared to my fruity waffles). Chad's face was PRICELESS! He stood there for a minute in shock and I really wish I had taken a picture of how surprised he was. It went off perfectly! Later we went to Trafalga to play mini-golf, skee ball and arcades where I won Chad a Valentines day switchblade comb!

5 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Where is this at? Is this your apartment? It is so cute.

Maudie Jane said...

You two are so cute together, it was so much fun to meet Chad and chat for a moe while chasing my kids around your apartment. Thanks.

carie said...

Hello miss martha stewart. I love your two-toned paint colors behind you on your wall, please share.

Dorothy said...

You are the domestic GODDESS!! Thanks for sharing your fun times.
Love you!

Dorothy said...

You are the domestic GODDESS!! Thanks for sharing your fun times.
Love you!