
I love President Hinckley and will miss him dearly. He was a happy, witty, and spiritual man who dedicated his life to serving the Lord for over 50 years. I hope that if I live to his age of 97, that I will have the same positive attitude that he had. He always made me laugh, and I always felt as if he was talking directly to me. He was Christlike and Giant among men!


3 comments:
Em--You are on it! I just finished watching the funeral and was feeling sooo thankful for life, and our family--and thought I'd check up on the blogs--and what ho? You've already posted! You're awesome.
I love President Hinckley Too! He was soooo inspiring--and an amazing example to everyone--I have to promise myself to be grateful, be true, be prayerful, be humble, be clean, and be smart--and be happy!!! Thanks for posting!!
I love that you put up that bottom picture of him and Elder Eyring. That is so cute!
How are the wedding plans coming?!? We think of you often. Hoping all is well.
Post a Comment