Feb 23, 2008

Valentines Dinner


Great minds think alike! Chad made this beautiful and romantic dinner for me Valentines night! Since we had dinner at home we were able to use the same cloth, lanterns and china from the V-day breakfast. Chad is such a sweetie! He cooked a delicious and healthy dinner (except for the super decadent dessert of chocolate trifle). The Salmon was fabulous and asparagus is my favorite! I really had the best Valentines day ever because Chad really went out of his way to make it special for me. Afterwards we went to a movie and later sat by a blazing fire in the fireplace. It was amazing! I LOVE YOU CHAD!

6 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

It all looks so delicious and romantic. I love that you got to be together for Valentines Day.

Leslie said...

cute stuff em! I love seeing all your pictures! Did you get your hair cut? It looks cute! It sounds like you had a great Valentines Day! YEA!!!

akdoxey said...

You guys are so cute,I love the teddy bear idea. Glad Chad was able to get there for the LOVE (and that you made it safely to/from the airport)

Dan Doxey said...

I just like the new nickname ... Glad Chad.

Tawnya said...

how sweet! It only gets better when you're married even if the efforts fall off a bit. :)

Carol Gibson said...

I LOVE that you wanted to both personally do something special for each other. Your smiles tell it all! I LOVE YOU BOTH, mom