
I feel that it is my obligation as a Utah native to share the awesomeness that is the Snowbird Cliff Spa. To be perfectly honest, I am baffled that I have not heard about this until really recently (only last week when Elin told me about it). For anyone who is from Utah, you MUST go here. For anyone who wants to visit Utah, you MUST go here. I bet you're looking at the pictures thinking, "gee that looks cold!" It was cold, but just on the way in.
The rooftop pool and hot tub were heated, so it was pretty perfect temperatures. It was the best sunny, blue skied winter day anyone could have asked for! The views were spectacular! The spa facilities were posh and included a eucalyptus steam room, a beautiful quiet room with amazing full views of snowbird, hot herbal tea and fabulous showers with warm towels and robes. It was such a fun adventure (originally I was going to take Chad here for Valentines day, but because it was so snowy we went here as a day after Valentines day treat!) I definitely think it was worth the money, only 10 dollars a person for locals and 20 bucks for non-locals.
The rooftop pool and hot tub were heated, so it was pretty perfect temperatures. It was the best sunny, blue skied winter day anyone could have asked for! The views were spectacular! The spa facilities were posh and included a eucalyptus steam room, a beautiful quiet room with amazing full views of snowbird, hot herbal tea and fabulous showers with warm towels and robes. It was such a fun adventure (originally I was going to take Chad here for Valentines day, but because it was so snowy we went here as a day after Valentines day treat!) I definitely think it was worth the money, only 10 dollars a person for locals and 20 bucks for non-locals.

5 comments:
Wow - why hasn't anyone told me about this place?!? Come one native Utahns you are supposed to keep us up to date on the best and the brightest of Utah. Hi Chad - it looks like you two had fun.
that hot tub was great, i wish i was sitting in it right now! great idea for em to take us there.
i never knew about that place!!! i totally missed out. looks like you guys hada great vday.
OH man, I would love to experience that- I'll add that to things I want to do when we're out of debt.
holy crap, i need to go there.
Post a Comment