
I love this photo holder. This has the same feeling of old photo holders. This one is on sale from pottery barn.

This one is really neat too, its an antique photo tint type holder that is really sweet.

These frames are in an antique style. This may be a bit too ornate but I like the idea of holding a picture on each side. I think they are very pretty.

9 comments:
These are cute! Where do you get them? love mom
The pottery barn one seems a bit much--what do you think? It's so cute tho Love,mom
This all looks so good- maybe you should go into wedding planning!!
I can't wait to see the finished product Emily, your wedding is going to be gorgeous! Sorry we missed you on Friday!
Love the Photo holders--You found some! How was Disneyland? I hope you lived it up!
i like the potterybarn holder the best. Very contemporary.
I was thinking of getting the one Pottery Barn one for a display table then really small and simple ones for the eating tables. I kinda want to mix old and new so we will see....
Emm- Happy Birthday today! And all this looks so cute. you are so creative and amazing. can't wait to see it all!
How are the plans coming?
Post a Comment