Call me a blog sniper, whatever. I saw this and laughed so hard I just had to share it! I generally avoid politics and all that drama. But this is something I could really get behind.
LOL!!!!! My siblings would LOVE that and totally stand behind it too! I've only seen an episode or two, but I need to sit down adn watch them all because I quite enjoyed them. :)
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Hey Brother...jim and i are watching it now, i love this show and i'm with you on this. highlarious!!!!!
LOL!!!!!
My siblings would LOVE that and totally stand behind it too! I've only seen an episode or two, but I need to sit down adn watch them all because I quite enjoyed them. :)
I agree 100%
Post a Comment