
If you all haven't noticed, it was Chad's b-day. I know, you are all sick of hearing about it but I promise this is my last post about it. One of the gifts I gave to Chad was an original illustration done by my friend and fellow UVU artist Jess Smiley. He is an amazing cartoonist, artist, and illustrator. He does really creative and playful work and we couldn't be happier with our 'cartoon selves'! I pretty much just submitted him a photo of us, and told him Chad's favorite colors and stuff that he liked and a I got back this radical piece for Chad's b-day. He is doing a special for only $20! for your own original and customized art! So everyone go check out his blog and definitely contact him if you want something creative, fun and one of a kind!

1 comment:
thanks for the artwork! you're so sweet and thoughtful... now we just need to find a place to hang it up! :) xoxo xoxo
Post a Comment