Aug 6, 2009

Our new place, a work in progress

Here are some pictures from before, during and after our move. I was thinking it was lame that I am posting pictures of our place, but you know... I really LOVE it and I want everyone to be just as excited as I am. So for those of you who can't go on an actual tour of the place, I hope you enjoy the virtual tour.

We have a front porch!

Our well loved couch (with a new slip cover).



The Front Room (Media corner!)


The Dining Room (So far winning for my favorite room)

We scored these chairs for free!



The Front Room (lounge area)



The Bedroom



The Office/Library (still has a long way to go)

The most amazing kitchen EVER, well it is 5 times bigger and nicer than our old one!

Thanks again to Chad for his patience and heavy lifting, and all the people who helped us move! Seriously we couldn't have done it without you!

14 comments:

livin young said...

oh my gosh i love it! haha i want to come visit you! your like the best aunt ever! tell chad i say hi:)

emily jeanne said...

Alyson come visit anytime! Chad says Hi back!

chad said...

our new place is awesome!! thanks so much for all the hard work on moving and setting it up! i love you em!! xoxoxo

The Winkelman's said...

Emily, I love your new place! Hopefully one of these days Dane and I can get our butts out there to visit you two.

IronLawGirl said...

wow! Your new place looks great! Congrats guys!

carenburns said...

Congratulations on the new apartment! It looks much much bigger than your other one and I love the wood floors. I almost shed a tear of joy when I saw your amazing kitchen. If I were there, I would be helping you unpack and rolling around on the kitchen tiles, but alas, I am about as far away as I can be :( I miss you guys!

Dorothy said...

Love the new place!! The kitchen is gorgeous!
where are all the cola decorations? I guess you just haven't unpacked them yet.

Miss you!!

Kate said...

OH WOW!!!! it is beautiful and i can't get enough of the lighting and amount of windows in the place...so great...that and how quickly you got it all put together, way to go!

Chanel said...

I am so jealous of your kitchen and hard wood flooring. Love it!!

Dan Doxey said...

Love the new place! You've been hard at work. Can't wait to come visit! Maybe in October?

Megan said...

It's so modern and cute! I LOVE it! That dining/lounging area is where I'd totally be hanging out all the time too, lol! And your kitchen does look awesome! Nice and roomy :) Thanks for sharing all the pics! It's nice when you love the place you're living.

The Crane Family said...

Wow Em and Chad! I LOVE the new pad!! Amazing wood floors, amazing windows!, Amazing job getting it all put together so quickly! I am so happy for you guys--We can't wait for you to come visit in Sept!

p.s. how was the job interview?

Leslie said...

Your apartment is GORGEOUS! We loved it! We are so happy for you guys to have such a nice place! Thank you so much for letting us come and visit! We had such a great time and really appreciated your hospitality. You are such great hosts! Thanks for everything! We loved hanging out with you guys! Love ya!

Heidi and Rich said...

Wow - that is so beautiful. I love the huge front room. The office is so nice to have - I am sure. I too like the dining room a lot but every room is cool. Everything screams Emily and Chad - I love it. My favorite things are the huge windows and the beautiful kitchen. You two scored big!!!