LOST is coming back tomorrow night, and yes, I am totally obsessed. This season Chad is along for the ride as well! After the show I want to hear what everyone thinks about the new season! Another new show that I think it totally worth checking out is LEVERAGE. It's like a modern day robin hood with the slick tricks of oceans 11.
Jan 20, 2009
It's that time again . . .
LOST is coming back tomorrow night, and yes, I am totally obsessed. This season Chad is along for the ride as well! After the show I want to hear what everyone thinks about the new season! Another new show that I think it totally worth checking out is LEVERAGE. It's like a modern day robin hood with the slick tricks of oceans 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, don't you worry: we've been counting down for M-O-N-T-H-S :)
I'm totally psyched cause when Lost is in session I have hot dreams that include Sawyer...love it!!
Can I leave long rambling theories?
Another show that is airing in Canada, but should air in the states soon is a show called Being Erica. One critic described it as My Name is Earl meets Pretty In Pink. Check it out if you can.
Hallelujia Lost is back!! My mind is still reeling from all the new developments. Who the crap is the lady in the meat shop? Is Locke really dead!?? What did Sun and Widmore talk about? I hate waiting a week for more - I should just start waiting for the season on DVD.
I welcome long rambling theories, seriously! Tawnya, I feel the same way. I loved it and I am freaking out at the same time. It really is SO MUCH new info that I almost cant comprehend everything. I dont know the lady in the meat shop! But that lady with the weird instruments is that woman that Desmond met all that time ago. What i dont get is.... If they cant change the past or the future, how can they die?? By the way, I have a theory about Asian guy (you know the actor from the film reels) I think his baby at the beginning of the episode actually is the new guy from last season (the angry asian guy that can talk to dead people). I am DYING to know what is going on with Sun and Widmore!!! ahhhhh
Post a Comment