
Chad and I went to the Warhol Exhibit at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts at the U of U. It had orginal screen prints from the 60's-80's, many of the them I haven't seen before in books or other museums because all the prints were from a private collection. Everyone should go if they can. Its free for all students and only 5 dollars for everyone else. They also have a cute cafe and gift shop. You can find out about the exhibit by going here. I also want to go see this exhibit about photographs of the West (Anyone interested in going with me?)

2 comments:
Emily, I've thought about you at least a thousand times over the last few years! I love you and am so glad I can stalk your blog now!
the warhol exhibit was awesome... lots of pieces i'd never seen before, and some that really had to be seen in person to appreciate. diamond dust! too bad we forgot to check out that photography exhibit while we were there.
Post a Comment