

My dude (aka chad) came to visit me the weekend after thanksgiving. We started off his trip just like we started off our first meeting by going to breakfast at the legendary Ruth's Diner. It was founded in 1930 out of a train car. They have amazing biscuits with fresh raspberry jam. Great Eggs (eggs Florentine, eggs benedict) and some spectacular banana french toast (made with banana bread!)

Apparently they also have amazing chocolate pudding that I have foolishly not gotten on either of my trips there, but I double dog swear that I will be getting it next time. By posting this I hope everyone will take a trip up immigration canyon to visit this sweet little joint. In the spring and summer its especially nice because you can sit outside on the patio under the trees.

3 comments:
ruth's was so good... i LOVE those biscuits with the raspberry jam. and of course the company couldn't be beat. i'd love to come back in the summer and have some outdoor BBQ.
So are you guys world travelers or what? Sounds like the lap of luxury...you guy are painting the town red!
You guys are sooo cute together!!
Perfect!!!
I love it!
Post a Comment