I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
9 comments:
You're so rad! How on earth do you do it?
Sooooo cute! I love it! Merry Christmas Emily!
That is so cute. :D
Merry Christmas! it was so great to see you. can't wait to meet your "spacial gent".
Em--You're the bomb--Nice Christmas pix! You look so comfy--we loved the ones of the work photo too! Rock on Girl!
THanks EM - we loved the photo!!
While looking at your fabulous christmas pic we listened to our new favorite christmas mix! You are the best.
That is so cute! You're hilarious.
this cracks me up! even seeing it a month late.. awesome. -e
Post a Comment