Ok its official. I dream about weird, weird things. I also apparently am pretty materialistic/shallow because a lot of times I dream about my hair, or other peoples hair. (Check my links for past dreams). I also seem to only remember my dreams that involve the 80's. ie: Dorothy Hammil hair dream, and Chad in the rocky v. russian dream. And now.... we can add another 80's dream to the mix.
So the dream goes a little something like this... at least according to my totally sleepy ramblings in the morning to Chad before he left for work, that retold me last night.
It starts with me driving to an 80's Karaoke party (This is probably because some of my girls friends kidnapped me last week and took me to a surprise birthday Karaoke party in Korea town! It was seriously such a blast! Thanks Maureen and everyone!). I told Chad that I was driving in a Thunderbird or a TransAm, and that I was blasting AC/DC's 'Thunderstruck' and singing along (this is not surprising because I did sort of thing all the time in my younger days).
Apparently I was dressed in a pink satin dress with leggings and my hair was 'really, really big'. When I got to the party I guess it was my idea to set up one of my girl friends with a guy I knew, (according to Chad I actually said the names, but he didn't remember who I mentioned). At the party I ran into another one of my friends and told them of my plan to try and set the two people up and she reply's saying "Wow! I was like totally gonna set them up with that person too!"
At this point I turn to Chad and say in a really sleepy/goofy voice "It was sooooo awesome" and promptly fell back asleep.
After laughing really hard at myself, I decided that I live a different life in dreams than I do in person and maybe my real unconscious desires are to own a firebird and turn back the clock to the 80's. Maybe I should just go see 'Hot tub time machine' and call it good!



4 comments:
hahahhaa!! so great!! xoxo
haha, that's hilarious.
LOL sooo funny!!!! I wish I had that dreams that were that much fun!
Wow Em--You have cool dreams-- mine are boring! Mine usually involve eating! I wish I could drive in a trans-am- and listen to AC/DC--LUCKY!
Post a Comment