Sep 1, 2009

Dreams Part 2


I am not sure why, but some of the most bizarre and vivid dreams I have are about hair. I am not really sure why this is, maybe I should look up in a dream dictionary what it means. It might be because I hate having hair on my face when I sleep, and it makes me really hot and generally annoyed. Either way...I had another hair dream. For those of you who missed my Dorothy Hamill haircut dream you can go back and read it for proof.

In my dream Chad comes home from work. The first thing I notice is that he has decided to surprise me with a new haircut. To my delight/horror he has cut his hair in an extreme flat top*! I was so confused as to why he would get his hair cut like that and started calling him sponge Bob square head. When I asked him why he cut his hair like that he said he did it to make him look taller.

So what do you guys think all my dreams about hair are all about?


*The flat top Chad was sporting looked like this. It was much more butch than it was russian boxer.

5 comments:

Megan said...

LOL, I don't know what your hair dreams are all about... but that's hilarious! Josh is trying to have a flat top now... not so sure how I feel about that.

chad said...

hahahaha!! that is so funny, and i don't know why i think it is so gut-bustingly hilarious... i am still laughing about it.. hahaha xoxo

emily jeanne said...

Chad.... listening to you laugh about this seriously made my day yesterday and its making my day to think of you STILL laughing about it!

Megan, good luck with that! hahha Although, like overalls, I do think that flattops are acceptable in very rare circumstances. ie military or police. So I think Josh may be the exception.

The Crane Family said...

Em you're a real kick!! Aren't dreams just crazy! Hey Chad--maybe it's your new look! We can't wait to see you guys! I need to call you--I'll call tomorrow!

Sarah said...

lol. that's all!