Sep 24, 2009

Cozy Giveaway!


Since I have officially become a 'Hip Handmaid' and started collecting and restoring old windows, and making my no-knit scarves I thought I would do a little give away. This is my maiden voyage into the land of giveaway posts so stay tuned for more to come. I will be giving away 2 of my hand made macrame scarves.


Here is how to enter do each of the following:

1- Become a Follower of my blog (so I can figure out who is actually reading this)
2- Vote on your favorite color
3- Post a comment on this entry and tell me what fun crafting projects you are doing this fall


This give away runs till October 1st. Winners will be chosen by a random generator online. It's a quick one so act fast and get a cute scarf for fall! I will announce the winners on Oct. 2nd, and mail it out asap so you can enjoy your cozy scarf as it starts cooling down. Check back soon for more giveaways, and for an upcoming photo shoot giveaway on my photo blog! Thanks everyone!


17 comments:

Tamsin said...

1 and 2: done and done!

My crafting this fall will revolve pretty heavily around baby stuff, and I'm hoping to make a lot of this year's Christmas presents. Until I get started, I'm finishing up a cardigan I started knitting last summer.

Caitlin said...

These are so cute! I always loved your scarf style. Uh, my crafty stuff is currently just a wish list--things I would do if I had time. But if I did, I'd definitely go for a skirt. Does repairing a bag for my ward's sports night balls count?

Jookylover said...

Well I must admit I do lots of crafts, but so far in the last few weeks I have made a new wreath for my door, made several baby hats (using a loom or knitted), painted several wood items for the nursery, and knitted a scarf.

l i z said...

YES! this is awesome. <3 the scarfs!

i am currently working on masks & more masks for Halloween, at which point i might have time to finish some other projects (like the apron i started a few weeks ago).

carie said...

I want one of your scarves! Sentoons to me. What am I not crafting this Fall is the question.

Unknown said...

You are amazing! I'd love to BUY one of your scarves sometime. Do you have an etsy store or is that what the 'Hip Handmaid'is?
This fall I'm crafting lots of new songs and arrangements of some good ole folllllk music! Rock on!

Dorothy said...

How do I become a follower? You know I'd follow you anywhere, right?

I'm making beaded bike chain bracelets. I need to get some pictures up somewhere.

Dorothy said...

Hey, I'm now a "follower." (sometimes I just amaze myself with my computer skills... Awesome!)

chad said...

those scarves look awesome!! xoxo

Tawnya said...

I hope I weeen. :) But what I REALLY want is a photo session.

emily jeanne said...

Thanks for all your awesome comments! I love that everyone is crafting! I will be setting up and etsy shop soon, and be posting more info about the Hip Handmaids Craft bizarre on Dec. 5 in Burbank.

IronLawGirl said...

Smocked skirts. And if I get motivated again, cute cloth diapers. I need more inspiration. Oh, and your scarfs are very cute!

Leslie said...

So SO SO cute Emily! I am impressed! You are awesome. My current crafting obsession is freezer paper stenciling on t-shirts... very fun! :)

Teresa Gashler said...

Those scarfs are amazingly darling. I especially like the light blue color. I have gotten into quilting lately, and am currently working on a quilt for little Ariah. I love that you're sharing your talents. I'm inspired to do the same.

Emilie and Branden said...

I want one. And I'm always crafting...do I have to really list?


Currently I'M:

-making a B&W checkered scripture case for Big Connor
-Makinig Katie the cutest dress EVER
-Making a skirt out of Katie's old pants
-painting frames
-gearing up for SuPeR SaTuRdAy next weekend 'cause I'm enrichment leader. OHHH the crafting. The crafting, crafting, crafting.

Megan said...

OK, your ideas are so creative! I'm already a follower and I just voted (I tend to like more neutral colors for scarves so that they match with more outfits... lame, I know!), but I'm sad to say I really don't have any extra crafty stuff I'm working on. Just scrapbooking, so I don't think I qualify!! I did want to let you know that I think your stuff is so cute, though! I'd like to see pics of the window stuff you're doing, just so I can visualize them. :)

Kate said...

total follower!! you know it, love me some turquoise...it's a happy color...i am beyond overwhelmed with craftiness, but I'm having so much fun organizing it all