Thursday night I am going to see the legendary ska band The Specials. I saw them back in 1998 but with only 2 of the original members and this show is a part of a 30 year anniversary tour. They are only playing dates in the UK, NYC, LA and chochella. The show is totally sold out and its exciting because its all the original members (minus one guy). Lets just say I will be dancing and skanking and sweating to some hip beats. RUDEBOI!
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
4 comments:
a message to you Rudy!
what does that mean? It sounds so exciting. tell me, tell me!
Thursday night I am going to see the legendary ska band The Specials. I saw them back in 1998 but with only 2 of the original members and this show is a part of a 30 year anniversary tour. They are only playing dates in the UK, NYC, LA and chochella. The show is totally sold out and its exciting because its all the original members (minus one guy). Lets just say I will be dancing and skanking and sweating to some hip beats. RUDEBOI!
ah, 1998...we were so young.
have fun tonight! i'm jealous.
Post a Comment