Last weekend was jam packed. Friday Night Ellen, Julie, Chad, and I went to Disneyland. Later our friends Tom, Maureen and their little one met us. We love having good friends and family around to hang out with. Earlier friday I baby sat little A and had an impromptu photoshoot.
Saturday Chad and I did 'saturday is a special day' stuff and that night we held a YW babysitting fundraiser to help the girls raise money for girls camp. It was a hit! we had about 18 children with 8 girls and 3 or so adults. It was kind of controlled chaos but I am sure all the children slept well from being worn out by all the running around. The parents in our ward loved it, and told us all about how they ran into each other at the Star Trek movie (man i wanna see it!) It was really fun and Christy and Tom even dropped by with little Paul! It was great, Chad got a good trial run for babies/kids! haha I am posting some pics of my photoshoot with little A because he is just darn cute! All is well here in beautiful downtown burbank!
May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Is that Maureen's son? I never actually got to see him in person! I'm glad things are going well for you!
Darling pictures Em! Love it! :)
it was a fun weekend and yup, baby A is super cute!
Emily!!! Sooo cute I haven't seen the pics till now! You are so good. Thanks for the beautiful pics.... I love love them!! We have been traveling we are almost home be home later tonight. See you soon!
Omigosh. What a yummy bummy. I totally wish we were having more kids. See you next weekend!!
Post a Comment