Happy Valentines day one and all! I have felt so lucky and so loved over the past year. So much has happened, getting married and moving to California has been such a wonderful change and so rewarding! I feel so grateful to Chad, and all my family and friends who have helped me become the person I am today (for better or worse! ha!) I just wanted to send out some e-love to all those who need a hug this time of year.I know that V-day can seem like D-day to so many people because it makes people feel more alone when they are bombarded with schmoopy and cheesy valentine EVERYTHING at every store and right around every corner. V-day can kill a small blossoming romance stone dead because of all the expectations and hub bub! I know that Chad has even felt some pressure to live up to the 'perfect' day! I think Valentines day should be everyday, people should do sweet things and show our love to one another in small ways not just one day a year but all year round. Check out our Last Valentines day was amazing and I know this year will be too!
I just want everyone to know, where ever you are, whoever you are, whatever state you and your life is in, I appreciate you and dearly want you to know that I LOVE YOU!

As a Valentines day gift to you all I am posting a
Valentines Day Mix
(This is also my wedding mix tape, so I wanted to share the love!
Valentines Day Mix
(This is also my wedding mix tape, so I wanted to share the love!
1 Wouldn't it be nice - The Beach Boys
2 Pure - The Lightning Seeds
3 I Got You - Wilco
4 Hair from your face - Derek See
5 This will be our year - The Zombies
6 Tired of being alone - Al Green
7 Very Happy with - Cerulean
8 Baby I'm-a want you - Bread
9 My conversation - The Uniques
10 Just like honey - Jesus and Mary Chain
11 Romeo & Juliet - The Chambers Brothers
12 Heartbeats - Jose Gonzales
13 Temptation [Original 12" edit] - New Order
14 I found a reason - The Velvet Underground
15 A kiss to build a dream on - Louis Armstrong
16 Just like heaven - The Cure
17 I will - The Beatles
18 Everlong [KROQ acoustic] - The Foo Fighters
19 Every Reason - Sense Field
20 Into your arms - The Lemonheads
21 I believe - Stevie Wonder
22 Fade into you - Mazzy Star
23 At Last - Etta James
I hope you like it! Enjoy! and stay tuned for the ANTI-Valentine's Day Mix!
Here are some pics of My Valentine, just after getting a flat tire on the freeway, in LA rush hour traffic!



6 comments:
LOL! I love those flat tire pics you guys! that looks so miserable!... but glad you took pics.
-oliver
oh man.. that night was a major hassle to say the least... funny pics in the aftermath though.
great post em. it made me smile... i love you baby!
That is funny! But sad! He does clean up well! :) sorry you had to deal with that Chad! Happy Valentines Day to you guys! YEA! Love.
He does clean up nice. A flat tire in LA on Valentines day. I can't think of anything more miserable.
It actually wasn't on valentines day, it was a while ago but i just thought I would post the pics to show his ordeal.
Classic pictures of Chad! Gotta love it!
Post a Comment