Feb 23, 2009

Baby Natalie!







Over Christmas Rich and Heidi let me take some photos of 2 week old baby Natalie. It was so fun and good for me because I haven't shot too many babies. After Christmas I took my camera cards and put them somewhere so safe that I could not find them! I was worried and felt silly but the other day I found the photo cards and was able to process the images. I am seriously considering making a blog/website for just my portrait stuff. So I can have a place for Wedding, engagements, senior portraits, babies and head shot type photography. I don't feel like I have a PASSION for portraiture (nor do I really believe that I have the knack or talent for it) however, I think it would be a good thing to do to make earn some extra money and gain experience shooting people. I wanted to post the pics to show off how cute my niece and to see how people feel about me deciding to make a portrait blog. I will keep you all posted!










6 comments:

l i z said...

these are SO good Emily! (and she's so cute!)

doug said...

I'm partial to the foot shots. :)

Heidi and Rich said...

I likey de pitures

THanks Em

Leslie said...

Gorgeous pictures Emily! I LOVE the one of Spence and Natalie- precious!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I love Spencer & Natalie. They all look great!

akdoxey said...

Wow- these are so cute! Maybe when we're out there next year, we'll hire you to take our family pics. You are seriously so talented Emm!