Nov 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Tag

Thanksgiving is upon us and I feel that I have so very much to be thankful for! My friend Jessica, even in light of some really hard trials took the time to blog about what she is thankful for. It really impressed me and inspired me to be more grateful for even little things and keeping a positive and hopeful attitude, even in the midst of adversity! For thanksgiving tag you just write out the letters of your name and think of something that you are grateful for.

E- Emotions: I know at times I can be overly emotional but I am so grateful for all my emotions good and bad, especially the ability to love and to feel empathy for others.

M- My family: Being away from most of my family has been hard and really made me appreciate them more. Also, since being married I have a new family! Chad is so wonderful and his family has really made me feel welcome with them.

I- Inspiration and Intelligence: I am so grateful that I was able to gain an education and that I learn more everyday and that I gain inspiration and grow spiritually as I take measures to continue to study things of the mind and of the spirit.

L- Little things: A little note left by my husband, a smile from someone, the fact that its raining after weeks of hot weather, great friends who still keep in touch even though I live thousands of miles away, making new friends here in California, a really sweet visit from my VT, and words and acts of kindness and love from my husband.

Y- You! Yes I know it may be cheesy but YOU encompasses all my friends and family who care enough to check up on me on my blog (and even those who don't!). I am grateful for friends who make me stronger and support me and make me so happy!


I tag: ANYONE who reads this because everyone should take the time to be grateful, not just on the week of thanksgiving, but everyday. I writing down what I am grateful for (even in this small list) has really made me realize how blessed I am.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Erin said...

happy thanksgiving emily! you are such a sweetheart. I like this post. let's do something guys! :)