This is a pic of me last feb. when i just got my hair cut. It was shorter and pretty layered which made it very high maintainence. I am thinking of doing something similar but maybe a bit shorter and maybe a little bit more drastic of and A-line.

these are the winners. I think I am going to go for number three but with a heavier bang and a drastic a-line.
Thanks for the votes and comments.


4 comments:
awesome. these are almost as good as the series you shared on facebook. i must say, i heart you with bangs of any kind. just don't cut it TOO short; it's so gorgeous long.
What a great program. I just got a wig that is suspiciously like #3. I absolutely LOVE it. I keep wishing I had done it at the beginning of the summer. But if all else fails, choose the frizzy 'do.
i'm still not sure which ones i like the best! 1, 3, 5, 7 are my faves but out of those 4, i dunno... hmmm...
I love 1 and 3. If you did 3 first, you could go shorter to number 1 later. You look great no matter what. Lucky girl
Post a Comment