hahahahha Yeah Chad hadn't watched Heroes before so weve been watching one or two a night for like a month so he could get caught up before tonight. You should TIVO it or just watch it on nbc.
Reading this makes me feel better cause I'm not the only normal person that likes this show. I've been waiting a long time to watch this again (STUPID writers strike!)
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
3 comments:
We love this show and are trying to get through Season 2 very quickly!!!
hahahahha Yeah Chad hadn't watched Heroes before so weve been watching one or two a night for like a month so he could get caught up before tonight. You should TIVO it or just watch it on nbc.
Reading this makes me feel better cause I'm not the only normal person that likes this show. I've been waiting a long time to watch this again (STUPID writers strike!)
Post a Comment