Jun 18, 2008

Wedding Bells!



I am totally married! The wedding day was perfect in every way! It was the most beautiful ceremony and the most beautiful day! I want to give shout outs to Chad of course, who made me the happiest woman in the world last week! And to my mom for EVERYTHING! Also special thanks to all My family for working so hard with pre and post wedding stuff! Thanks for getting me packed and thanks for joining me in the Temple the next day! It was so special! Cheri and Bry and Fam, I dont even know where to begin to thank you for putting on the most beautiful reception and having the best yard! I know it took a lot of work! To all my friends who came from afar and those who helped tons with food and such! Thanks to Chad's family for being so supportive and for making the trip to Utah it really meant so very much to us!

This week has been amazing just being with Chad everyday! NO MORE LONG DISTANCE!!!!!!!!! I am setting up shop here in California, packing for the honeymoon, and getting ready for reception round two! I love you Chad and I love you all!

P.S. there is a very special blog coming up...I will be calling it 'Weird stuff my family went 'shopping' for in mom's food storage and then stuck in my moving boxes'. One of my personal favorites was Corn Starch that expired in 1985!!! stay tuned!

P.S.S. these pictures were sniped off my families blogs so I want to get copies from everyone of wedding pics. Also stay tuned for the 'official' wedding pics!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

What?!?! Someone put weird stuff in your boxes!?!? WHO COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING SO IMMATURE!!?!?

Cant wait for that post!!!!

ohana=)mama said...

Love the pics.. You look great! You two look you will have a fun time together = )!

akdoxey said...

Everything was amazing. I'm so happy you're with Chad now, such a fun thing to FINALLY be together all the time!

I think a few of us almost wet our pants laughing so hard while "helping" you pack- some of it will come in handy! But just for the sake of clutter- don't keep it all :)

Teresa Gashler said...

Congrats Mrs. Timmreck! The reception was great (and believe us, we've been to many line-only receptions). Steve had an excellent time dancing and you two look so beautiful together.

Heidi and Rich said...

I love it. We had so much fun packing your boxes. At least you can feel like you lightened your Mom's load. (By the way, that was one of like 20 boxes of Cornstarch - probably all had the same expiration date.) I can't wait to see the post. Enjoy the 2nd reception and have fun on your honeymoon - I'm jealous.

Young Family said...

Em! Yea, you are married! The whole wedding day was so beautiful! I'm awaiting the news of how things are going in married life! The corn starch was the weirdest thing? Keep on unpacking!

Tawnya said...

Hey girlie! Yay, you're a married woman. Send me your addy - curls_242@hotmail.com I have a gift to get mailed out. :)

Lisa/Scott said...

You two look great/happy. I like your wedding dress. Congrats. When things slow down let me know more about your life after high school. Email me at kickin_babe@yahoo.com

chad said...

you're so cute and wonderful!! i love you always and forever emily jeanne!!! :)

Dorothy said...

Hmmmm.... I have know IDEA what you are talking about!

Wishing you an eternity of love and happiness!

Can't wait to come visit!!

Love you!!