I know I already said this, but congratulations again. The whole wedding experience goes by so fast once it's finally there. Hope it went well, and enjoy the honeymoon...may it never end! Those first few months are pure bliss I tell ya.
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
5 comments:
"tomorrow...tomorrow... I luv ya tomorrow."
are you singing this song all day today?
So exciting, little Ems! Take some time to relax today, ok?
We'll see you tomorrow, almost Mrs Timmreck!
It's today!!! :D :D :D
I know I already said this, but congratulations again. The whole wedding experience goes by so fast once it's finally there. Hope it went well, and enjoy the honeymoon...may it never end! Those first few months are pure bliss I tell ya.
I saw pics from the wedding! Congrats! The best to both of you! Raschel
Post a Comment