I am joining the world of blogging. This way my friends and family can e-stalk my blog and see what's going on in my life anytime, day or night. I decided that this blog will be dedicated to my life in general. You can check back for hourly updates giving VITAL details about my life, such as: What I had for lunch on a given day, what I am wearing, how many times I go to the bathroom, play by plays of my teeth brushing routine, hollywood gossip, how things are going with Chad, and why the sky is blue.
Nov 15, 2007
welcome to the jungle...
I am joining the world of blogging. This way my friends and family can e-stalk my blog and see what's going on in my life anytime, day or night. I decided that this blog will be dedicated to my life in general. You can check back for hourly updates giving VITAL details about my life, such as: What I had for lunch on a given day, what I am wearing, how many times I go to the bathroom, play by plays of my teeth brushing routine, hollywood gossip, how things are going with Chad, and why the sky is blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you two are so cute! I'm so glad you started this! xoxo
ooh Nice purse!
Post a Comment