Nov 22, 2007

Las Vegas Temple

No we didn't elope! Chad and I spent our last day in Vegas together going to church with my brothers family and got to hear Matt talk about missions which was a really great talk! And Lindsey, Katie and Ellie sang with the primary for thanksgiving it was sweet. After church chad and I drove over to the Vegas temple and walked around the grounds. The grounds were really beautiful and It was nice to contrast the trashy lights of Vegas with the calm and quiet beauty of the Temple.





We got to spend some good time talking, eating canoli, and even took a little cat nap. It was a perfect day and was followed up by some delicous soup made by the family to send us on our seperate ways back home. Overall the Vegas weekend went great! It's nice to break up the long distance by meeting the middle.

4 comments:

Rich said...

You guys look great. Thanks for coming to Vegas. When is the next trip?

emily jeanne said...

Chad is coming to Utah next week and I'm going to LA after Christmas. Maybe sometime we will come to Vegas again. Thanks for letting us hang out with you and stay with you!

Leslie said...

Emily,
I need your mailing address! What is it? Also do you have Mikes email address?
Leslie

Tamsin said...

Aww, I wish you had eloped!