


After Dinner at a great place called metro pizza we went back down to the strip to go to the beautiful Bellagio. I dont claim that vegas is not trashy, however, that being said I do believe that The Bellagio is maybe the least trashy in all of Vegas. Because they have a great art museum that gets many great shows from many 20th century artist. Also they showcase contemorary art. Such as, Chihuly a master at glass blowing. The Bellagio has a ceiling that has hundreds maybe even thousands of hand blown and crafted ventian glass flowers. In addition to the mind blowing ceiling pieces there was also a small gallery of Chihuly glass work and paintings. Another great thing about Bellagio is Art takes at new form in Organic Plants and Flowers in the conservatory.

Another great thing about Bellagio is Art takes at new form in Organic Plants and Flowers in the conservatory. This is a oversized table and chairs made completely out of moss and leaves. Not to be all earthy or pegan but i really thought it was beautiful and wished I had a table and chairs made of moss.

There were flower archways and bridges with streams of water jumping over the paths. There was a ENT type tree character and HUGE pumpkinds and gords. The whole conservatory was covered in flowers, trees, leaves, and APPLES! The apple display was truly aweseome.
One of the most well known attractions of the Bellagio are its fountains. They are beautiful at night! The music is usually fun and it is art in the form of water. The night was really warm so Chad and I stayed to watch several watershows. Partly because it such a great night and partly because they kept playing songs that we didnt LOVE. So we waited it out.
The last song of the night was 'Singing in the Rain' and it was absolutely perfect. It was playful and light. The water seemed to take gestural even human forms as if someone was really playing and singing in the rain. It was espeically great because I really love that movie and the song lent itself amazingly to the fountain show. It definately left us with a overall happy and completely twitterpatted feeling of the night. (not to get too gushy)

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am happy for you, and hapy you are my friend :) !
You ate at Metro?? I love that place so much. You had fun in Vegas. Look how cute your BF is. When are we meeting him? And if you ever open a cup-cake house, I'm so in. I'll make you some cupcakes soon so you can want me :)
-Hey Em
Post a Comment