May 25, 2010
10 dollar special
I also forgot to mention that Wednesday was a pleasant surprise. Chad got the day off to recover from jet lag... Fantastic! So we took a spontaneous trip to Ventura. We went to some fun and HUGE thrift stores where I got some cheap and cool vintage fabric and sheets and I was sooo close to buying these awesome cat paintings but did not think 12 dollars was a good price for a joke painting. We also hit up Urban Outfitters where I scored these cute herringbone flats for only 10 bucks! On the way home we stopped at the outlets in Camirillo and chad got some much need new Vans and I found a great Juicy knock off ring at forever 21 for 3 dollars! I just thought I would share the shopping good fortune! The coolest part about the day was having an unexpected day with my amazing hubby, esp after time apart! xo - em
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a JOY to have unexpected delightful days with your sweetheart! Great shoes, btw. Love to see the vans and ring, too :)
wednesday was awesome! lots of fun to just take time off and take a spontaneous little trip. ahhh.. the cat paintings.. if they were even $5 each i think we should have bought them. hahaah.. xoxo
Post a Comment