Friday I had to rush back to Burbank in time for the Babysitting fundraiser for the girls in my ward! We had a pretty good turn out and it was great opportunity for the girls to raise a little money for camp. We will be doing this often so locals check back about more of these in the future.
It was fun to meet a few of Chad's friends and people he has worked with in various streetwear stuff. One of my favorites was meeting Jason and seeing the Parabellum line of leather items made from buffalo leather and ceramic and kevlar parts. Chad as designed the logo for them so it was cool to see something my husband designed in the form of a radical booth at the show, the awesome jackets (see here and here), and the items that he helped come into the world! I am so proud of him and was so excited to go to a show were vintage style and products are given place to thrive.
After that Chad and I headed to downtown Disney where we had a lovely V-day dinner and then went to see Casablanca on the big screen playing there. It was a very romantic and spontaneous night and I have to say that I am definitely a fan of Casablanca. Neither of us had seen it all the way through so it was nice to see a GOOD romantic movie, that is classic and classy. Afterwards we stayed in Anaheim thanks to Dorothy letting us use her hotel since she headed back to Utah. We soaked in the hot tub and enjoyed an amazing continental breakfast.
Sunday we headed down to newport to go to Balboa Island where we kinda just relaxed and enjoyed the sun, ate at one of the best fish taco places on earth, rode the ferris wheel, and reading on the beach. It was a very relaxed and fun and basically perfect valentines day topped off with a perfect sunset! I love you Chad thanks for an awesome Valentines day!










3 comments:
Ok, that sounds like the coolest event ever. Go Chad! I totally want to go next year. Did you end up seeing Captain EO?
it was an amazing weekend with my special sweetheart! xoxo
It was so fun to have you at Disneyland with us! And thanks for the sharing in the Princess experience! I've missed out, just having boys.
Post a Comment